Visitors: 711939
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


How can I perform periodical inspection?

You may check your motorcycle's vehicle registration first, and bring your vehicle and vehicle registration to motorcycle exhaust inspection stations authorized by the local Department of Environmental Protection on one month before or after the original date of issuing vehicle registration.

  • Hit: 5405
  • Updated: 2009/9/22 11:05
  • Reviewed: 2017/9/29 17:09

  • Source: Department of Environmental Protection, Taipei City Government