Visitors: 711946
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


Where can I do periodical inspection?

You may go to motorcycle exhaust inspection stations authorized by the local Department of Environmental Protection. For the addresses of inspection stations, you can contact Department of Environmental Protection by phone (TEL: 1999 (02-27208889 from other cities and counties) ext. 7247) or check Motorcycle Periodic Inspection Information Management System of Environmental Protection Administration on line (http://www.motorim.org.tw/)(Chinese).

  • Hit: 5415
  • Updated: 2009/9/22 11:12
  • Reviewed: 2017/9/29 17:10

  • Source: Department of Environmental Protection, Taipei City Government