Visitors: 711942
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


Can't I go to other familiar motorcycle shops to do periodical inspection?

Your familiar motorcycle shop must be an inspection station authorized by the local Department of Environmental Protection to perform the exhaust inspection. A authorized inspection station has an EPA-approved inspection equipment and more than one licensed inspector, and would upload the inspection result to EPA immediately. A normal motorcycle shop is not able to do these things.

  • Hit: 5255
  • Updated: 2009/7/30 14:46
  • Reviewed: 2017/9/29 17:09

  • Source: Department of Environmental Protection, Taipei City Government