Visitors: 711918
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


Who can use the facilities freely?(Beitou Refuse Incineration Plant)

1. Citizens who register in Neihu, Nangang, Wenshan, Shilin, Beitou Districts, with personal IDs (personal ID shall be: for adults: citizen's identification card or driver's license; for children: original of household certificate or household certificate transcript effective within three months), and volunteers, with voluntary service honor card, may freely use the facilities.
2. Disables and one of his/her supervisor or necessary accompanist are free with physically or mentally disability certificate.

  • Hit: 5082
  • Updated: 2009/9/22 10:35
  • Reviewed: 2017/9/29 17:09

  • Source: Department of Environmental Protection, Taipei City Government