Visitors: 721163
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


There is a restaurant downstairs producing serious air pollution while cooking. How could I report it?

If you have observed any pollution cases, please dial 1999,the Citizen Hotline. You will be assisted of what you are inquiring about. Besides, foul and noxious odors are subjective to sensitivity tests. Please leave your phone number and address. The Environmental inspector will accompany you for an inspection with the ultimate goal of a better living quality community.

  • Hit: 9602
  • Updated: 2016/8/1 00:34
  • Reviewed: 2017/9/29 17:10

  • Source: Department of Environmental Protection, Taipei City Government