Visitors: 721150
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


If I disagree with the final decision of the petition made by the Department of Legal Affairs,Taipei City Government, what can I do?

Please file an appeal to Taiwan Taipei District Court within 2 months after the date in which petition has been received.
Send appeal documents to:
Taiwan Taipei District Court
No.248, Sec. 1, Zhongxing Rd., Xindian District, New Taipei City, 23146, Taiwan (R.O.C.).

  • Hit: 9862
  • Updated: 2016/8/18 14:54
  • Reviewed: 2017/9/29 17:09

  • Source: Department of Environmental Protection, Taipei City Government