Jump to the content zone at the center

There is a construction site near my house and the noise is too loud to sleep. What can I do ?

If you have observed any violated case, please dial 1999,the Citizen Hotline. You will be assisted of what you are inquiring about. Besides, foul and noxious odors are subjective to sensitivity tests, please leave your phone number and address. The Environmental inspector will accompany you for an inspection with the ultimate goal of a better living quality community.