Jump to the content zone at the center

My vehicle is very old. I am afraid that it won't pass the periodical inspection and I will be imposed a fine. What should I do?

If your vehicle is too old to be used or out-of-service, you may think about scraping your vehicle, writing off its registration, and recycling its body at Motor Vehicles Offices. For relevant vehicle scraping and writing-off processes, you may contact Taipei City Motor Vehicles Office (TEL: 02-27630155); for the recycling method of old vehicle bodies, you may contact Recycling Fund Management Board, Environmental Protection Administration, Executive Yuan (TEL: 0800-085717).